In 2017, SBDM will exceptionnally take place in Bordeaux instead of Paris!
The Seventh International Symposium on "Biology of Decision Making" (SBDM) will take place on May 14-16, 2017 in Bordeaux, France.
The objective of this three-day symposium will be to gather people from different research fields with different approaches (economics, ethology, psychiatry, neural and computational approaches) to decision making.
The conference will include 5 sessions:
- Habitual decision-making;
- Beliefs and decision-making;
- Dynamics of decision-making;
- Noise and variability in decision-making;
- Hormones and decision-making.
|April 15, 2017||Deadline for Poster Submission|
|May 1, 2017||Notification of Poster Acceptance|
|May 8, 2017||Deadline for Registration
|May 14-16, 2017||Symposium Venue|